Isle of Anglesey, Wales
£8.21 - 8.21 per hour
CARE WORKER - ABACARE - BANGOR
Abacare is looking to recruit reliable and caring Care Workers to support people to live independently at home. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established care provider delivering high standards of care and support. Experience is not necessary as full training and mentoring is provided.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid Travel Time between calls
- Regular runs
- Paid mileage
- Consistent rotas and guaranteed hours contracts
- Flexible shifts - daytimes, evenings and weekends
- Free full week of training
- On-the-job shadowing to build confidence
- Full and part time work available
- Weekend and Evening only work available
- 28 days holiday a year
- 2 free uniforms
- Funded qualification with external training provider
- Pension paid
- Excellent Staff Discount Scheme for many high street brands
- Refer-a-Friend Bonus Scheme
If you are caring, considerate, hardworking and reliable then this is an excellent opportunity to work with a committed and enthusiastic team and make a difference to the lives of people we support every day.
Your role will include assisting people with all aspects of daily living including personal care, food preparation, domestic tasks and socialising.
This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
If you are interested in the role and you feel you can make a difference to the lives of our service users, please call######### or email #########
Abacare are and equal opportunities employer and an established agency within the City & County Healthcare.
Posted 15 days ago