£27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with an investment operations background, to join a leading wealth management organisation based in Sheffield at a time of exciting change and significant targeted growth.
As part of the investment operations team, the successful candidate will provide support to the investment management and financial advice teams.
- Processing investment transactions
- Managing client cash positions and requests
- Cash and stock reconciliations
- Posting cashbook transactions and maintaining sub-ledgers
- Settling trades for all securities types including: UK, overseas and unit trust transactions within specified deadlines
- Timely production of client and regulatory reporting
- Efficiently performing day to day activities in relation to client assets, primarily stock and cash, including corporate action monitoring and maintenance and dividend processing
- Maintaining account records accurately to reflect correct and up to date information
- Processing daily data/price feeds and verification upon completion
- Assisting when required in various improvement projects within the operations department
- Ensuring all key administrative task are carried out within set deadlines to required quality standards, taking regulation and compliance obligations into account
- You must have proven back office operations experience from the financial services industry, specifically relating to investments
- A high standard of compliance and regulatory knowledge
- Demonstrable ability in using Microsoft Excel in the workplace, with strong skills in numeracy and accuracy
- Excellent problem solving skills and able to deal with high volumes of work, as well as show attention to detail when instructing high value transactions
- Ideally you will also have, or be studying towards, relevant IOC, FA or RO qualifications
In addition to your basic salary we have a competitive benefits package including pension, critical illness cover, health cash plan, death in service, discounted legal services, 25 days' holidays (this increases with length of service), discounted online shopping, discounted gym memberships and season ticket loans.
Posted 10 days ago