Digital Web Designer
£25000 - £30000 per annum
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Digital Web Designer to join an established and awardwinning digital marketing company operating across overseas and UK markets. You will be given creative control, will liaise with a range of clients directly and have the benefit of personal and career development plus flexible working hours all within a diverse and modern office.
The Digital Web Designer will work within an established and creative team producing and managing creative design projects. As a Digital Web Designer, you will work closely with clients to discuss ideas and projects before creating their website designs and bringing their concepts to life.
- You will help develop businesses through design across multiple channels, offline and online
- As a Digital Web Designer, you will work collaboratively with clients and internal teams to deliver projects of the highest quality
- Produce creative design concepts, pitch to key stakeholders and work with the Projects and Key Accounts Manager to seek client approval
- Ensure all design work is created to budget, schedule, brief and with a strong drive towards innovation and creativity
- Keep up to date with digital design trends and culture and attend events and engage with the wider creative community
- Liaise with external suppliers, such as printers, on the production and completion of creative design projects
- Work with a range of media and design software
The Digital Web Designer will be forward thinking, ambitious and passionate about what they do.
- You will have a strong desire to succeed and experience within an agency or similar environment
- Experience with Sketch, WordPress, InDesign, InVision
- A portfolio of creative work completed to a high and successful standard
- Strong understanding of design standards and principles, with an understanding of what makes a good user experience
- Ability to design for web and mobile interfaces
- Has a passion for the digital culture and proactively stays up to date with current design trends, best practices and developments with the creative industry
- Confident in running meetings by providing strong conceptualisation and visual communication, with the ability to present ideas to internal and external teams
- A strong team player with excellent customer service
- Excellent budget control, time management and commercial understanding
- 2 years design related experience in digital marketing/design agency experience
The role will also suit the following experience: Web Designer, Digital Designer, UX Designer, Graphic Web Design.
Hours:Flexitime 8:00am 7:00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary:£25,000 £30,000 per annum DOE
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Posted 9 days ago