ASHP Engineer / Renewables Engineer
£28000 - £30000 per annum + van, training, overtime
Heat Pump Engineerrequired for our client, a heating and renewables specialist based West of Mancester. They require a ASHP / Heat Pump Engineer to carry out service, repair and commissioning of air source heat pumps throughout the South Manchester / North Derbyshire, area (approx 1 hour or so of Glossop).
The ideal candidate will come from a background in heating or electrical controls, with previous experience working on heat pumps. Previous experience within a service or breakdown role is required and the engineer must be able to fault find.
The Heat Pump Engineer must have strong electrical and / or heating knowledge and ideally hold relevant qualifications such as 17th or 18th edition electrical wiring regulations, as well as their FGas qualification. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Daikin Altherma, Mitsubishi Eco Dan and Dimplex heat pumps
Service Engineer**Position Overview**
- Carrying out service, repair and commissioning of air source heat pumps.
- Telephone technical support to clients, other engineers and internal staff as necessary
- Keeping accurate records of work completed within appropriate timescales
Service Engineer**Position Requirements**
- Previous experience within a service/maintenance role with the ability to fault find
- Previous experience/knowledge of Heat Pump installations
- F Gas Category 1 qualification
- Electrical qualifications i.e. 17th or 18th Edition / BS7671 qualification advantageous
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Based within commutable distance of Glossop.
Service Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- £28,000 £30,000
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Ongoing training and progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 27 days ago