£65 - £85 per day
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Would you like a role where you feel like you are truly bringing a change in childrens lives?
An SEN primary school that specialise in Autism are looking for a teaching assistant who specialises in autism to join their team, bringing with them a bright and handson approach to teaching. This would be a fulltime and longterm role starting as soon as possible.
Their ideal candidate would be someone who isnt afraid to get involved and build bonds with their students. They need a lot of energy and even more positivity from their amazing staff.
Due to this schools specialism the majority of their students are nonverbal (using varying levels of PECs) and are in need of personal care.
The opportunity to amalgamate your knowledge with that of senior SEN teachers to grow your skills and specialise further
Fulltime and longterm
Easy access via public transport with a bus stop 5 minutes walk from the school and a train station within walking distance
Free lunch for all teaching staff every day
- Providing high quality teaching assistance to children with autism and tailoring said teaching to their specifications
- Planning activities for the children you will be working 1:1 with
- Safeguarding children at all times both inside the school and within the school grounds
- Aiding children in their learning at all times
- Building a reliable relationship with both the class teacher and fellow TAs
- Creating a bond with parents that allows you to communicate effectively with them and the children
- To support children across all areas of development
- Keeping order within the classroom alongside your teacher and fellow TAs
- Autism Specialism in the form of training and/or experience
- Handson approach to your work
- Previous experience working within an SEN environment
- Understanding of KS1 & 2 curriculum
- Must be able to commit to longterm role due to the consistency of care needed with autistic children
- DBS which is on the update service or be willing to complete a new DBS application
If you specialise in autism and want a new challenge, please give me a call on#########
Charlotte Richards, Primary Recruitment Consultant.
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Referafriend scheme with £300 reward.
* Randstad offer training to teachers and TAs in school holidays to upscale your teaching abilities and give you new skills you can use every day in your field.
* Personal consultants that are only ever a phone call away and will walk you through your journey into your perfect role.
* Our core values, established in the companys early days, guide our behaviour and represent the foundation of our culture. They help us develop, grow and better serve our clients, candidates and other stakeholders.
Posted 19 days ago