IT Support Analyst - 1st & 2nd line
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£25k - 31k per year + Benefits
1 st & 2 nd Line Support Analyst - IT Support System & Application support, Incident response Windows, MS Office, ServiceNow
Permanent | Manchester | £25,000 - £31,000 + Benefits
1 st & 2 nd line support analyst is required by our global client to provide 1 st and 2 nd line support to internal users around the globe across desktops, laptops, mobile devices via phone, email, and remote access. You'll be responsible for the support of a wide range of applications & systems, including: Windows, MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, Blackberry Work Apps, Cisco Phones, wireless connectivity, and similar.
- Demonstrable experience in providing high level, customer centric 1 st and 2 nd line support within large, fast-paced service desks across desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and similar.
- Solid understanding of Windows based environments, ideally with experience on Windows 10.
- Solid understanding of MS Office applications.
- Experience on ticketing systems and / or in logging & tracking support requests via service management tools (ServiceNow).
- Incident response and management experience.
- Experience in providing support via remote access with an understanding of VPN & VDI services and wireless.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to communicate with senior users, ask the right questions, get to the bottom of the problem quickly (remembering that some users have real time constrictions), whilst ensuring a positive experience for the user.
Posted 18 days ago