We have an excellent opportunity for an ESTIMATOR based in Plymouth
- The successful Candidate will be responsible for:
- Development and ownership of the programme cost model.
- Regular updates to the cost model in line with project governance and requirements.
- Checking accuracy of cost model. Carry out commercial checks and due diligence in conjunction with the programme and project governance as well as estimating best practice.
- Challenging and testing cost model assumptions to ensure estimating best practice is built into the model.
- Timely provision of estimating data within scheduled and adhoc reports.
- Provision of estimating information support QRA.
- Provision of estimating input to support change impacts
- Comply with quality assurance systems and corporate governance / directives.
- Support the preparation of estimates in line with project requirements.
- The collection and analysis of cost data.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE
- Current SC Security Clearance is required.
Posted 39 days ago