£24000 - £34000 per annum
This company makes digital products for eCommerce. They are highly aligned and cohesive, yet flexible and dynamic in their approach. They work in an agile way. You see and feel an immediate impact with the collective efforts of the team. They are building a company and a team they love. They are in it for the long run.
Youll form a vital part of their growing frontend team. Helping to develop their existing digital products, and forming part of the product team on new products, helping shape their development from conception to launch.
- Shopify/Liquid/eCommerce experience highly desirable
- 3 years minimum commercial experience in frontend web development
- Experience with Git/Gulp
- Strong and clear understanding of agile software development and methodologies
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage multiple projects to achieve deadlines
- Strong technical communication skills with ability to distill complex ideas in simple terms
- Experience of testing and debugging across a variety of popular browser and devices
Remote working, laptop, generous holiday and pension.
They operate remotefirst, but also have a brand new creative office in Central Bristol, so youre free to work where you work best.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UKs largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
Posted 3 days ago