Quality Assurance Engineer (Medical Devices)
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Progression + Training + Bonus + Pension
An excellent opportunity for a Quality Assurance Engineer looking to work for a global leading company to develop your skills and experience through specialist training as well as progression into managerial roles.
Are you a Quality Assurance Engineer looking to work for a growing company that offer excellent personal development opportunities? Do you have experience working in a highly regulated environment?
This world leading business specialise in the manufacture a range of precision engineered products serving the medical industry which are at the forefront of their competitive market place. They have been recently awarded one of the best companies to work for in 2019 due to their progressive and development culture. They are now entering their next phase of growth and are therefore looking to recruit a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their highly skilled team.
In this role you will be working closely with the Design and Product Development team to ensure quality assurance documentation and processes are being followed from production to delivery of the custom made medical devices. Dealing with the validation and verification of medical devices designed and created on site as well as identifying and dealing with any nonconformance issues.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a Quality Assurance position, looking for a leading role in a global company with great progression and training opportunities.
- Working with the designed products to ensure quality assurance procedures are followed
- Identifying and dealing with any nonconformance issues
- Participate in design reviews and identifying risks and mitigating issues
- Experience working in Quality Assurance Engineer
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering or scientific discipline
- Experience working in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or Highly Regulated industry
Reference: RTR 85842
Please apply online or contact Josie Pemberton at Rise Technical for more information.
Posted 12 days ago