£34000 - £44000 per annum + Other company benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Valuation Surveyor to join an independent firm of residential and commercial property consultants and surveyors operating along the South Coast, with a head office in Fareham. The primary focus of the role will be assisting with and undertaking commercial property valuations (including some residential work) for a variety of purposes including loan security, probate and purchase as well as undertaking rent reviews for both landlords and tenants and carrying out property searches and acquisitions.
Our client currently employ 30 people, with a head office in Fareham and regional offices along the South Coast. The services offered involve commercial valuation, commercial agency, LPA Receivership, residential valuation, property management, building surveying and architectural. Due to expansion within the commercial team, our client are looking to bring another Commercial Valuation Surveyor onboard to strengthen the existing team.
The successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor will be a fully qualified MRICS Surveyor, capable of working independently and prioritising their own workload and meeting deadlines. It is essential that a good working knowledge and understanding commercial leases can be demonstrated. A good knowledge of the local area combined with previous experience in commercial agency will also be hugely beneficial. Due to the nature of the work, a full UK driving license will be required. Other important attributes will include having a flexible approach, good communication skills and a sense of humour.
Commercial Valuation Surveyor**Position Overview**
- Assisting with and undertaking commercial property valuations (including some residential work) for a variety of purposes including loan security, probate and purchase
- Undertaking rent reviews for both landlords and tenants
- Carrying out property searches and acquisitions
- Client liaison
- Support to the Commercial Agency department when required
- Promotion of the business through networking
- Specific day to day duties to be discussed at interview stage
Commercial Valuation Surveyor**Position Requirements**
- Fully qualified MRICS Surveyor
- Capable of demonstrating a working knowledge and understanding of commercial leases
- Full UK Driving license
- Previous experience in commercial agency desirable
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Good communication skills
Commercial Valuation Surveyor**Position Remuneration**
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (+ birthday off)
- Other company benefits to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 10 days ago