Clinical Services Manager
£38895 per annum
An amazing job has arisen for a motivated Clinical Services Managerto work with one of the UK's leading healthcare providers. As a Clinical Services you will be working in a highly reputable service within the Liverpool area.
Each one of their houses provides both nursing and residential care, which includes care for those with dementia. The houses provide residential dementia care. General nursing and palliative care is also provided.
As a Clinical Services Manager your day to day duties include:
- Leading a team of Nursing and Care staff to ensure excellent standards of care
- Ensuring all residents have complete care assessments prior to admission and on an annual basis (or as and when required)
- Working with the Home Manager to ensure all Induction and mandatory training is complete
- Building strong relationships with local regulator/providers and Social Services/Residents and their families
- Complying to NMC guidelines with administration of medicines and keeping up to date records
- Creating and updating Person centered Care Plans to auditing standard and be able to carry out and analyze quality audits and identify patterns and trends.
- Provide administrative cover out of hours and taking charge of the home in rotation with other staff. This will include an on-call rota.
An ideal Clinical Services Manager must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- You must have the ability to communicate with people of all levels
- You must have experience working in a Dementia environment
- Experience Managing and leading staff
- You must have a proven track record in delivering good care results
- You must have a good understanding of CQC/CI and other regulatory bodies (DoLs/MCA
The successful Clinical Service Manager will receive an excellent salary of £38,895. This exciting position is for full time on days. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- Paid Breaks - At selected Homes
- Free Meals On Long Days
- Free DBS
- Ongoing Career Progression
- Pension Scheme
- Assistance With Revalidation
To be considered for this position you must be a Registered Nurse with an up to date PIN Reference: 3738 To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Rachel Cummins on######### or send your CV to #########
Posted 1 days ago