IT Support Engineer /2nd/3rd Line Support /Senior IT Technician
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Job Title:IT Engineer
Salary:£30,000 £33,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a growing Managed Service Provider (MSP) based in North London and is looking to take on a fantastic IT Engineer who is keen to be a big part of the growth of the company.
They are a Microsoft Silver Partner as well as GSuite reseller and supports a wide range of organisations and businesses, looking after their computers, data, infrastructure and security.
Operating out of a modern office in Hackney in a relaxed and professional environment, they clearly define, discuss and focus on their Core Values as the building blocks for the company and personal growth.
They encourage all their team to gain professional excellence in what they do. With an annual review and personal development plan, they give team members the freedom to develop and expand their knowledge, so that they have a clear purpose.
They love what they do, and they want you to love working with them!
What you will be doing:
- Dealing with incoming phone calls
- Dealing with tickets in Autotask (their PSA)
- Performing fixes via remote management tools
- Fieldwork onsite support where required
- Project work such as email migrations
- Client onboarding (remote and onsite)
- Documenting processes and procedures in their knowledge base
- Monitoring backups and scan events to check for irregularities
- Manual servicing of machines as and when needed/scheduled
- Input into strategic planning and product development
- A commitment to selflearning
- You will be encouraged to take vocational exams and attend online courses
Ideal candidates will have an excellent working knowledge of the following:
- MSP experience
- Used ticketing systems, PSAs, RMMs
- Working knowledge Office 365 and G Suite administration
- Windows 7 desktop and above knowledge/expertise
- Windows server knowledge/expertise
- Mac OSX knowledge/expertise
- TCP/IP, DNS, internet domains
- Communicative, convey tech in English
- Good with people: facetoface, on the phone or via email
- Well organised AND good at organising
- Team player
- Energetic, tenacious and trustworthy
- Eager to consolidate experience and progress in the company
- Sharp! Good problem solver
- Someone with a mature approach to tasks and learning
- Any Microsoft or other tech qualifications would be advantageous
Working with them will give you:
- Training and development opportunities
- An opportunity to potentially grow into a more senior role
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Please do not contact the office by telephone or use any other email address associated with the company to submit your application.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please include a cover letter with no more than 500 words to outline why you think you are the perfect candidate.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: IT Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Service Engineer, IT Service Desk Technician, Support Engineer, Support Technician, Desk Support, IT Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, Technical Support, IT Support, IT Systems Engineer, IT Systems Support may also be considered for this role.
Posted 31 days ago