Systems Support Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading national business? If the answer is YES, Tarmac are recruiting, and this could be the ideal role for you.
Joining our team as a Systems Support Analyst, you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
If you are an enthusiastic and experienced Systems Analyst, we would love you to join our operations system team. Ideally you will have experience in a managing and supporting a variety of applications with sound technical expertise in operational systems and or SAP (or equivalent) role within an IT organisation.
You will need excellent interpersonal skills which allow you to understand business needs and to build effective working relationships with all levels of stakeholders. This is important as you will act as the link between and IT and our various business units. You will also require the following skills:
- Sound business process knowledge.
- Good understanding of GDPR, SOx and GISP
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Systems Support Analyst, you will be responsible for day-to-day business as usual activities within the department, as well as acting within and supporting project teams. This will involve:
- Ensuring effective delivery of relevant application services by leveraging specialist knowledge.
- Translating business requirements into functional specifications and effective, efficient and compliant business solutions.
- Working on business change projects but also delivers smaller change packages via the enhancement process.
- Providing expert second-line support to IT users in line with agreed SLAs
- Investigating incidents and identifying and mobilising resources required to aid resolution, escalates SLA breaches
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We're looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK. As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Systems Support Analyst, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 23 days ago