Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£60 - £75 per day
Do you love working with young people and have the ability to engage young minds? Are you confident managing a range of students with varying educational abilities and needs? Perhaps you are a strong teaching assistant or coach who would like to further develop your skills within schools?
I am currently recruiting for a cover supervisor to work at a secondary school in Wakefield on an ongoing temporary basis during a very busy time of the year.
- Competitive rates of daily pay paid weekly
- A small school with an inclusive culture and warm ethos
- Exciting and fun environments often varying day today.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- A dedicated professional consultant on call 24/7
- £300 in referafriend vouchers working through Randstad
- Everyday shopping discounts via Randstad
- Delivering preset classroombased cover work dependant on the needs of the school on that day.
- Managing the behaviour of the students and ensuring they are on task.
- Leaving handover notes detailing any progress.
- Working with teaching assistants and other staff to ensure effective lesson delivery.
- Experience of working with young people in a support capacity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- An enthusiastic attitude towards working with young people.
- A minimum of 2 references covering a 6 month period in the last 12 months.
Randstad is committed to the safety of young people, therefore all posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Does this sound like a role you would be interested in? Dont miss out, apply today
Posted 39 days ago