Junior Broker/ B2B Sales Executive
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
£18k - 22k per year + OTE 25- 30k(year1 ) 30-50k(Year 2)
Newstaff Employment Services are looking to recruit Junior Broker's for their client, a leading energy broker, based in a village location on the borders of Luton, Dunstable, Hemel Hempstead/ M1 Junction 9. energy
Salary Up to 22k base with OTE 25-30k (Year 1) and 30-50k (Year 2)
Since July 2018, our client has been creating something extraordinary together to help small business make substantial savings, time and hassle on their energy. They have even become No 78 in the Sunday Times Top 100 Mid-Sized Companies to Work for in 2019 and have been recognised for their Outstanding Employee Engagement.
Our client is expanding rapidly and looking to recruit Junior Brokers who are looking to start their sales career. We are looking for individuals who want to enjoy fun, be vibrant and work in a friendly atmosphere working towards performance targets. Hitting your target will earn you high rewards with a great commission scheme along with performance parties, monthly Super Star recognition, High Flyers trips abroad (Weekend in Ibiza or Skiing in France) and so much more.
- Conducting outbound (mostly) and inbound calls to prospective and existing businesses.
- Establishing Customer needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Meeting daily, weekly & monthly KPI's.
- Liaising with all areas of: Energy, Business Insurance and Telecommunications.
- A possibility to achieve 4 Career enhancing promotions in your role including; Sales Consultant, Senior Sales Consultant, Team Captains/Coach & Team Managers.
- Passion for Sales and giving great service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
What can you expect?
- Fantastic office with on-site parking, pool table, free fruit on a Monday, free breakfast on a Friday, monthly launches, incentives and star performer recognition.
A 'UK Best Companies Top 100' business (2019).
- Uncapped earnings with fantastic career progression.
- A great place to start your sales career with experience and supportive management.
- An exciting, vibrant and energetic working environment.
- Company recognition - commission, incentives, DNA awards, frequent team lunches, trips away and great nights out.
- Salary increase after passing a 6 months' probation period & promotion to Sales Consultant (*dependant on starting salary)
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme
- 17 days holiday and 3 days off for Christmas
Endless recognition and incentives
- Sales experience is advantageous although training is also given. A bright upbeat positive attitude and great telephone manner is a must.
Should you be interested in this role please send your CV to #########
Posted 36 days ago