Midsomer Norton, Somerset
£7.70 - £8.33 per hour + Rewards, Pension, Paid DBS, Full Training
Role Overview:As a Support Worker at Lynwood House, you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities as well as mental health issues to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- No experience is necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support as well as a fellow support worker that will assist you. Youll join the team working on a rota that includes early, late, weekend, night and Bank Holiday shifts.
- Paid DBS* and holidays
- Salary scale/progression if you want it
- Life insurance and pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards and savings
- Gym and fitness discounts
- Long service awards
- Refer a friendearn between £250£750*
*Terms and conditions apply
- If you are interested in this role, please click to Apply via Email or give us a call on#########
- Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
Posted 15 days ago