Withernsea, East Riding of Yorkshire
£30.0 - £35.0 per hour
Role: SIP Coordinator
Contract: 6 Months +
Pay Rate: Competitive
Rullion are actively seeking to recruit a SIP Coordinator for a leading Client who specializes in the Oil & Gas, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Petrochem, Energy, Nuclear and Utilities Industries. The Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery and coordination of all Scaffolding, Insulation and Painting Works.
In addition, the SIP Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a register of all Scaffolds on site and their weekly inspection.
The client requires the following duties and tasks from the SIP Coordinator;
- To prepare and submit cost estimates / manage and coordinate off/onsite TAR Scaffolding, Insulation & Painting activities
- Providing leadership, coaching, and motivation to team members
- Ensure that the workforce is adequately briefed with regard to work plans, procedures, and practices
- Complete prejob site inspections & identify all scaffolding, insulation & painting requirements
- Set up scaffolding laydown and compound requirements for the TAR
- Identify all scaffolding, insulation, painting materials & tools for the TAR and organise storage of all items
- Write Method Statements
- Complete Risk Assessments
- Reviews plans and coordinates work activities
- Prepare Permit Applications and liaise with Area Authority (AA)
- Supervise personnel as required
- Be responsible for the productive and efficient utilization of resources, both physical and human
- Raise Technical Queries
- To capture all variations and/or changes to the original scope of work under their control
- Material Purchase
- Liaise with all Planning Engineers and discipline Supervisors to ensure that all resources are available prior to commencing works
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Management training
- IOSH Managing Safely
- 15+ years in similar role
- Experience of estimating practices and norms
- Knowledge of a variety of disciplines (scaffold, insulation, painting, etc.)
If you are interested in this position then please contact Jordan Steele on######### or alternatively, you can send an up to date CV . I look forward to speaking to you about this position.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Posted 19 days ago