£16500 - £17000 per annum + + OTE commission
Do you have experience working within a regulated environment? Do you thrive when working to deadlines? Are you selfmotivated with a passion for delivering highend customer service?
Our client in Cardiff Bay is seeking a Sales Administrator to join their growing team. Youll support the Sales Consultants by speaking with customers via phone to explain the features and benefits of the insurance product, as well as the next stages of the application process. These Welcome Calls are vital in helping to grow the business, the department and to increase sales So you will have experience in phone based work or come from a fastpaced contact centre background.
Role of the Sales Administrator:
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, in line with the clients processes and guidelines
- Answer all incoming calls in a friendly, positive manner
- Be the first point of contact for all call campaigns
- Generating leads for the Sales Consultant team
- Support the Sales Consultants by completing medical and lifestyle questionnaires, with a high regard for accuracy
- Clearly explain the features and benefits of the insurance products
- Provide administration support where required
- Positively represent the client when liaising with customers
As a Sales Administrator, you will have the first contact with a customer, explaining the features of the client and the benefits of the advised sales process, to generate and refer a lead for the Sales Consultants.
The key scope of the role is to make high volume outbound calls on real time and legacy campaigns to meet an expected call and quality target, being first point of call to the comparison site customer generated leads.
For your application to be considered, your CV must demonstrate experience working within a sales focused environment This is essential.
Your experience can come from Contact Centre sales, Sales Admin, working toward KPIs and a target driven role.
- You will be flexible to work 37.5 hours per week in Cardiff Bay
- Shifts between 9am and 8pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5.30pm on Fridays and occasional Saturday shifts
- You must have no history of IVA, Bankruptcies and have no current CCJs for your application to be considered
1 to 1 interviews are being held immediately and the start date will be mid September
Posted by Red Recruitment, Agency.
Posted 34 days ago