Graduate Public Relations Executive
London, Greater London, England
Fancy kick starting your PR career at one of the coolest agencies around?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, leading PR agency who work in a niche and exciting market. They help cool technology and lifestyle concepts to establish themselves in the UK and the USA, securing media coverage and raising the hype around these brands.
Working in their close-knit, fun and friendly office, you'll have access to a wealth of great benefits, including outstanding training, subsidised gym membership, a day off on your birthday and the opportunity to travel globally.
Responsibilities may include:
- Contributing ideas to creative strategies and campaigns
- Writing copy including press releases, articles, blog posts and social media content
- Keeping up to date with the news and media
- Pitching stories to journalists
- Attending client meetings and events worldwide
You will need:
- A 2:2 degree equivalent or above
- Any experience within PR would be beneficial, but is not essential
Posted 16 days ago