Support Worker - Aylesbury | Zoek UK
Support Worker - All Training Provided
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, England
£18700 - £20000 per annum + great benefits
Prospero are currently supporting a not for profit organisation in the recruitment of Support Workers for their Complex Brain Injury Service.
You will receive ongoing support and supervision. We want to make sure you'll have the skills and knowledge you need to do a great job. We want you to go home at the end of your shift, knowing you have made a positive difference to our service users' lives.
As a Support Worker, you will be providing personalised care to young adults, acting as their advocate and ensuring that we meet the high standards we believe in. For example, you might support an individual with his/her personal care routine, in planning and doing leisure and pleasure activities, hobbies and interests, and independent living activities.
Main duties will include:
- Facilitate the daily routine of the person by supporting them to obtain a high standard of personal hygiene at all times.
- Implement individual support plans and risk management plans to meet the needs and aspirations of the person
- Accompany people on activities and/or social outings and actively participate as required.
- Previous experience of working within a health and social care environment is not essential as full training and induction is provided, if you do have experience we'd like to talk to you too.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Good IT skills
- Time management
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Patience and resilience
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Excellent training and support
- Perkbox, an online discount scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Group life assurance
- Long service and staff awards
Please apply and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application with you.
Posted 37 days ago