Business partner Part Qualified
North Yorkshire, UK
£25000 - £30000 per annum + + Study Support
I am currently recruiting for one of our most trusted and loyal clients in York who are hiring a new Finance Business Parter.
As a finance business partner, this role will suit someone whos part qualified who is looking to join a growing organisational structure. Or a finance gradute who has undertaken a degree with a strong placement year.
The purpose of the role is to support the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager with the provision of accurate, timely and insightful financial management reporting to budget holders, Division and Group.
The role has responsibility for co-ordinating the period end accounting process and creating and maintaining a total suite of timely management information reports for the business, to ensure complete financial and commercial control.
Accountabilities of this role:
- Co-ordinate the period-end reporting process within the required timescales, focused on P&L account, management accounts and KPI reporting.
- Business Partner budget holders, providing monthly management accounts, analysis and insight. Be proactive in highlighting and investigating anomalies and potential risks and opportunities.
- Support the design, development, implementation and maintenance of a meaningful reporting suite to enable all levels of management to fully understand and monitor performance of all elements of the business.
- Work with budget holders to build their annual budget, Mid Term Plan and quarterly re-forecasts.
- Support the consolidation, analysis and quality of budget and forecast presentations, including the use of Adaptive Insights, reporting templates and Analytical Review Framework.
For more information on this vacancy please contact Laura Gunby on######### #########
Posted 13 days ago