Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Dependent on Experience
Role: Digital Designer
Location: Elmstone Hardwicke, Cheltenham
Working days: Monday - Friday
Hours: 8.30am - 5pm
Salary: £Competitive Salary (DOE)
Were on the lookout for an experienced Digital Designer to join our ambitious and dynamic international Marctech agency, working alongside some of the world's leading hospitality brands. We fuse marketing, creative and technology to deliver substantial growth for our clients, by helping them communicate with their audiences and drive direct bookings through digital experiences and integrated technology.
As Digital Designer you will report directly into the Design Manager, and will be involved in the delivery of digital designs across a variety of channels from brand, websites and mobile experiences, to digital marketing, email/social and integrated campaigns, with a strong focus on engagement, conversion and customer retention.
If youve got experience in a design role, can demonstrate an eye for design, and love to craft stunning UI and incredible digital experiences, then wed like to hear from you.
You will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality digital designs with an exacting attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch. After Effects knowledge would be preferential but not essential.
- Passion for digital design and an ongoing interest in technology and innovation.
- Work in cross-disciplinary project teams with your design, content, delivery and development colleagues working in an agile methodology.
- Understanding of technical limitations and opportunities and how they impact design decisions.
- Collaborate with colleagues and clients in workshops and brainstorms when required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Good interpersonal skills to present verbal, visual and written communication to internal and client stakeholders.
Salary & Benefits:
- £ Competitive salary (DOE)
- 23 days holiday per year + all bank holidays + your birthday
- Christmas closure - happy days!
- Yearly personal development plan
- Christmas and summer staff parties (plus other socials)
- Pension plan
- Friday beers and regular team pub lunches
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply through the link.
Posted 15 days ago