Blackley, Greater Manchester, England
£100 - £120 per day + pension
Permanent (Full time)
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a client school in the Blackley area of Manchester (M9) are looking for a Reception Teacher to join their EYFS team. This is a full-time Reception Teacher post where the successful candidate will be expected to plan, assess and progress children on with their learning continuously throughout the placement.
To be considered for this Reception Teacher role, you should have recent and relevant experience teaching in EYFS and will have a general understanding of all areas of the Reception curriculum. The school are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who is passionate about influencing learning for children across EYFS.
The role is to work at a 'GOOD' 2 form entry primary school in the Blackley area of Manchester (M9). The Head of the school are looking for an 'OUTSTANDING' teacher who is looking for their next, long-term full-time Reception Teacher role. This primary school is larger than average and has state of the art equipment so a resourceful practitioner who is able to utilise this would be desirable.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have sufficient knowledge of EYFS and Reception in particular
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
- Be looking to progress your career in a 'GOOD' Manchester primary school
In turn, Teaching Personnel can offer you;
- Over 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools.
- Pay to scale Salary, depending on your previous experience.
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs.
- CPD opportunities including Team Teach, People Moving & Handling and NASEN
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments.
- A £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us.
For more information or to apply for this Reception Teacher post in Blackley, please don't hesitate to contact Ryan on the contact details provided.
Posted 100 days ago