Children's Social Workers & Managers
South East, UK
£32000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
As a Children's Social Worker/Manager, you will need to have experience within Fostering, Adoption, Child Protection and Safeguarding within Multiple Organisations, including: Local Authorities, Independent Fostering Agencies, Adoption Agencies, Charities and Private Hospitals. We have multiple positions from Social Worker level to Senior Management level available all over South East.
These positions vary from full-time to part-time and home-based to office-based but there are many great opportunities to develop your career within Children's Social Work.
What is on offer for the Social Worker/Manager:
- Training and development programmes
- Travel Packages
- Clear avenues for progression
- Other terrific benefits
Requirements of the Social Worker/Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Post Qualification experience in Children's Social Work
- Be willing to participate in an out of hours' rota if applicable
- A working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care
Location: South East
Salary: Up to £55,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Tom McKenna on######### or ######### for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Posted 16 days ago