Dungannon, Mid Ulster, Northern Ireland
Unspecified (Full time)
Working as part of our existing production team, we require Team Leaders as part of our shifts to support, monitor and meet production requirements and make a positive contribution to the Company's future growth. Production currently operates a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
· To be ready at the start of shift, to carry out specified checks in accurate, timely and methodical manner;
· Ensure all orders are produced and packed in accordance with customer specifications paying attention to product quality, label position and print quality;
· To record all information, generated throughout the shift, on the appropriate sheets, accurately and legibly, quality data sheets;
· To quickly report any anomalies to the Production Manager so that corrective action may be taken;
· To understand changes to product and customer specifications and testing procedures to meet operational standards;
· Support Production Manager in achieving set targets on quality, yield, giveaway and efficiency;
· Complete SOP training with operatives to meet QAS.
· Basic understanding of Production and Customer Specifications
· Previous supervisory experience in a Production environment;
· Ability to work with minimal supervision;
· Ability to communicate with others effectively;
· Experience of accurate record keeping;
· Excellent written and verbal English.
· Previous food industry experience.
*This role operates on a shift basis, including weekend work, which will be discussed at interview.*
*All candidates must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.*
Reference ID: TL10B21
Application deadline: 27/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift