Band 6 Physiotherapist Respiratory
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £23.72 per hour
Are you looking for a new fulltime Physiotherapist role in Wigan?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Physiotherapist to work fulltime in Wigan. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £23.72 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 2 month 2week contract.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
Previous NHS experience
- To provide specialist physiotherapy assessment, exercise prescription and management for those patients referred to the pulmonary rehabilitation and respiratory outpatient service.
- To act as a source of knowledge on the management of respiratory conditions providing an advisory service to patients, relatives, physiotherapists, medical staff and other healthcare professionals
To provide specialist assessment and treatment of respiratory patients who may have complex and/or chronic presentation, provide physiotherapy treatment and maintain records as an autonomous practitioner.
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients requirements.
- Reasonable Adjustments:
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Posted 12 days ago