£70000 - £85000 per annum
Up to 85,000
This company is wholly involved and pride themselves on being a hugely rich data business that are dedicated in providing accurate and strong analysis in order to make a more successful business. They make it their priority to immerse people in a fun and fast paced environment giving employees the ability to progress, all with the support of other team members. They encourage innovative thinking both to inspire employee growth and push the business forward. Although this company is front runner, you will be enriched by a competitive environment that truly values pioneering and future thinking.
In this role you will be working closely with the data science team to help them build models that you will go on to put into production using Python. You will get the unique chance to work across a variety of different projects on an adhock basis, predicting customer behaviour and optimising space. In this role you will be:
- Building a team of engineers that can work in cross functional agile teams to deliver algorithm data products at scale
- Delivering relevant and highquality code using Python
- Bridging the gap between science and engineering by educating scientists on best practice development and adapting software engineering architectures
- Own and shape productionisation strategy and design patterns
- Develop and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders
Key Skills and Requirements
- Strong and provable experience in Python, DevOps, and AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge of TestDriven Development and Metric Driven Development
- Exposure to Git, Big Data technologies and experiencing developing ETL pipelines
HOW TO APPLY
Interested? Please register your interest by submitting your CV directly by applying to this advert.
Posted 7 days ago