Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
We are pleased to be partnering with this company who are market leaders in their field and pride themselves on delivering great service to the highest levels and ensuring all employees share the core values.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator with knowledge of the SIPP market and products. If you are looking for a company to help progress your career then this really is the perfect place to achieve your goals.
It will be your responsibility to administer tasks for clients as a SIPP Administrator, ensuring high levels of service whilst remaining budget effective within compliant regulations.
- Take incoming queries of a complex nature relating to SIPP on both an advised and non-advised arrangement
- Make sure all administration is relevant to the clients' requirements and delivered within agreed service levels
- Assist with newer colleagues in their training and development
- A background within Pensions and the SIPP market is essential
- Previous SIPP Administrator experience preferred
- Excellent communication both written and verbal to all levels
- Great attention to detail with the ability to own tasks
- Confident to multi-task and work within set service levels
- Keen to pursue further qualifications in this industry
If you require any further information please contact Anna Rankin on#########
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
Posted 24 days ago