£52 - £55 per day
Are you looking for a new challenge for September 2019 in Flintshire and the surrounding areas?
Randstad Education are looking for highly driven and resilient Teaching Assistants. We are seeking TAs who are passionate about assisting their pupils to realise their full potential. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
One of the many benefits of working with Randstad Education is that we understand people have other commitments and we offer both full and part time roles to suit our successful candidates.
* The chance to have a positive impact on a childs life
* A competitive salary
* A referafriend scheme, giving you the chance to win £300
* Opportunities for longterm/permanent work
* Clear progression and development opportunities
* Supporting students inside and outside the classroom, enabling them to participate in all activities
* Ensuring that every pupil is ready for the next steps in their learning
* Assisting teachers within the classroom
* Encouraging positive behaviours and using effective interventions when necessary
* Monitoring the behaviour and progress of a child/small group of children working to a supported curriculum
* Good communication skills
* Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
* Childcare experience (essential)
* Strong behaviour management experience
* Support worker experience (bonus)
*Current DBS on the update service
*Registered with the EWC or be willing to do so
In order not to miss out on this rewarding opportunity please send your CV to ######### or telephone the office on#########
Did you know Randstad are a preferred supplier for all North Wales Schools from September 2019?
Posted 25 days ago