Scrum Master / Technical Project Manager
£60000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master Guilford Agency
If youre looking for an opportunity to work as a Digital Project Manager with top brand clients within the legal, insurance & finance sector, in an agile environment for a multinational digital agency, keep reading!
Key Selling Points:
- We want you to always improve your skills, so well help out with providing extra training and development
- Great company culture with regular days out and bonding events to suit everyone!
- Amazing progression opportunities! People who came in at the junior level are now leading their own teams!
A great company is only built by hiring great people and the only way for it to grow is to hire more! This is where you and I come in. We are a team of cira 50 people and you will work closely with a group of architects and developers to build web and mobile applications using cleaver emerging technologies. We often focus on working with booming startups and help them grow which can be really rewarding seeing them come together. Our projects are very technical, so we on the search for techsaavy, and slightly geeky people to help up deliver them!
The ideal Project Manager will have come from an digital, agile and technical background and possess a strong technical understanding, ideally be from a dev background yourself. Youll be the go to person so youll need to have a cando approach to be able to solve any complex technical issues that arise as well as being able to run projects from conception to delivery. You will be responsible for running SCRUM ceremonies such as daily stand ups & sprint planning.
Must have these skills to apply:
- 5+ years delivering web / mobile applications
- Strong technical knowledge ( ideally been a dev in the past )
- AGILE / SCRUM Certified
- 2+ years experience delivering projects using Agile methodologies within an Agency environment
- Experience coaching Agile Methodologies
Youll be joining a company with a true family feel. We dont believe in suits and smart clothes. Shorts and a t shirt work just fine with us! We are a team of smart and a little geeky individuals who enjoy time together on a Friday night and support each other in the work environment. We understand what everyone has commitments outside of work so we provide you with flexible working hours to suit your personal lifestyle.
What will you get in return:
- £5085k depending on experience + other benefits!
Does your past experience suit this description or you want to know more?
Please note: Due to clients request, only applicants with Agile Digital Agency experience that have experience delivering Mobile/Web applications will be considered & contacted!
Posted 96 days ago