Principle Technology Partner Data Exploitation
£70000 - £90000 per annum
This is an opportunity for a skilled individual to enhance their current skillset and knowledge working in a dynamic environment. Being one of the largest organizations globally; rich in data you will join a worldclass function and work closely with key stakeholders/influencers where your choice will be heard.
The leading organization has a unique position of influencing business and technology strategies and you will be at the forefront of these efforts. Striving to deliver business value, taking the best of technology innovation and customer needs, you will be presented with the opportunity to transform growth through strategic thinking.
- Be able to downstream data strategies to enable the business to grow next generation products and deliver on the overall business strategy as well as commercial targets and customer experience ambition.
- Driving initiatives across data roadmaps to ensure consistency across the organization in line with the data and analytics reference architecture and scoping insight requirements.
- Be able to understand and develop the use and management of data and drive thinking around data strategies to bring various functions of the business together.
- Possess knowledge across products within the data space (Hadoop, MongoDB) and be able to design + architect future data backbones.
- Have a firm ability to engage and influence stakeholders to provide insight into relevant technology trends and innovation strategies.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong background in Technology and the ability to work across multiple teams and exposure to defining and implementing Data Architectures.
- Experience with Big Data Tools Hadoop, R, Python, MongoDB
- The ability to define technology strategies and leverage technological capabilities.
- Knowledge of Data Governance regulations and the impact of this on companies.
- Be able to influence and build relationships with key stakeholders as well as partners.
- Exposure across RDBMS tools Oracle, PL/SQL as well as Data Visualization technologies.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.
Posted 35 days ago