Up to £22000.00 per annum
Job Title: Care Coordinator
Location: Southampton (SO15 2BE)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto £22,000 per annum
Allied Healthcare is one of the UKs leading domiciliary care providers. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
The Care Coordinator is responsible for the effective management and supervision of Care workers and supporting the Branch Manager to ensure the branch is providing an excellent provision of service to our customers, clients and colleagues on a daily basis. Ensuring compliance with national minimum standards and using effective rostering to fully utilise staff hours and drive employee engagement.
* Allocation of care workers to customer visits by using effective rostering, ensuring continuity of care and taking into account locations, skills required and customer preferences.
* Take responsibility for new referrals from private customers and social services teams, ensuring full
* information is received and appropriate care planning is undertaken.
* Assist Branch Manager with identification of further business opportunities outside of current client base.
* Matching care workers to customers, ensuring care workers are notified of all conditions relating to the assignment, including care workers rate of pay.
You must demonstrate commitment to working within a team, have a flexible approach to working hours and experience within the Care industry. This role will involve an element of oncall duties, therefore a driver with access to your own vehicle is essential.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on######### or email for an informal discussion.
By applying for this vacancy, you hereby consent to Allied Healthcare storing and processing your information for us to progress your application. If successful, your information will be added to your electronic staff file and printed and added to a physical paper file. Your information will be kept on file while you are working with us and for six years after you leave. If your application is unsuccessful, your information will be held for 12 months and will then be erased from our system.
You have the right to ask at any time and at no cost to see your records, edit them, have them erased or stop us using them. If we cannot comply with your request, we will tell you why.
For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacystatement
Posted 31 days ago