£33000 - £38571 per annum + enhancements
Work as a Registered Nurse for a growing family run company that understands their employees and will always put them first. You will have the full support and opportunity to develop and progress in your career as they pride to promote in house.
This role offers the chance to work in Quality focused Elderly Nursing home based in Nottingham. The Home is fully compliant with CQC and prides themselves on their staffs longevity and rewards them for it.
The Registered Nurse salary here is a highly competitive £17.25 (inc paid breaks and handover)or £38,571.00 per annum (calculated on 4 shifts per week hours). You have the choice of either part time or fulltime hours and at present have a position both on days and nights.
Other benefits offered include:
- NMC FEE PAID
- PAID BREAKS & HANDOVER
- BANK HOLIDAY ENHANCEMENTS
- PAID TRAINING
- SUPPORT WITH REVALIDATION
- FREE ONSITE PARKING
Criteria for the role:
- Registered Nurse, either RGN, RMN or RNLD with active NMC Pin
- Experience in elderly care is a big plus but not essential and extremely thorough induction is offered
- A keen interest to learn, broaden and specialise your professional skill set
If you are a Registered Nurse with a passion for elderly care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to join this amazing team, please click APPLY or call Sara on !#########
Posted 36 days ago