Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN)
Up to £17.65 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Full Time: Day Shifts
Occasionally Night work to cover holiday/ sickness
Shifts; 08:0014:00, 14:0020:00 or 08:0020:00 pm depending on the needs of the home.
Some weekend work to fit in with rota & same for on call.
Day to day duties of this role:
- Assessment of residents needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with inservice training and to keep abreast of current postregistration training.
- There will be some supernumerary time as the CL will be responsible for agreed delegated duties e.g. Auditing, Pre Assessments of potential future residents, rota management, training etc.
- £1000 Welcome Bonus paid on completion of probation
- £250 Refer a friend Bonus
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot meal
- Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
- Free uniform
- Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
- Plenty of support
Posted 104 days ago