Reward Analyst 5X Roles
Up to £50000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Covering all compensation and benefits activity in line with HR strategy.
- Driving key projects aimed at salary bandings, gender pay gap reporting, in addition to ensuring that all policies are up to date. You will play an active hands on role with delivering key initiatives. As such you will need to demonstrate experience of where you have worked with senior HR to devise and frame incentive plans and transitioned to an automated environment adding value to help advance the total reward strategy and appropriate policies.
- Providing a clear and accurate view/data to leaders to enable decisionmaking, support functions and demonstrate the role reward plays in the development of leadership bench strength.
- Working to get your arms around automated and manual processes and engage with remote teams for a timely transition of contractual and noncontractual schemes.
- Leading a Compensation philosophy that ensures we have a clear strategy on exceptions or legacy arrangements as well as future mapping plans.
- Actively initiate collaboration with key partners in the business units to enhance the employee experience through greater simplification and transparency of the pay and reward framework, succession planning and policies and processes
- Developing and maintaining internal and external reward and industry relationships. Engaging with third parties to gain total reward intelligence and appropriately showcasing key trends.
- Working with the HR Director and senior management team to explore International Mobility and implement new ways of increasing talent mobility in the business.
- Comfortable, and with demonstrable experience of, collaborating with payroll, tax, finance to ensure core compliance and that the correct specialists are involved to support all relevant staff cost discussions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Must have experience of working across an international or a dispersed client base.
- Experience of operating within a matrix organisation. Incumbent will need to demonstrate where they have worked with multiple functions and across geographies and different ownership models and where/how Reward expertise made the most difference.
- Strong commercial and finance expertise with the ability to quickly assess the commercial impact of proposals, offering sound business decisions and solutions.
- Experience of providing guidance and counselling senior stakeholders and their team/s to ensure the delivery of commercial and business focused reward decisions. Quickly regarded as a trusted partner in Reward and able to handle tough discussions.
- Must have a track record of working through organizational change and transformational programmes and/or supporting the roll out of global initiatives.
- Experience in the governance of Reward framework and processes.
- Hands on experience of Global Mobility
- Total reward innovation (ideally aligned to the technology market) including pay levels & pay ranges particularly for scarce skills
- Experience in developing career pathways and competency frameworks
- This position requires a recognised degree in a related field, such as economics, accounting, payroll or human resources.
Posted 96 days ago