Sales Executive - Hungarian Speaking
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic career driven sales executive to help drive EU Automation’s rapid growth within the Hungarian Market. In this business to business sales executive role you will be responsible for a sales area to proactively develop and grow by generating new enquiries, negotiating prices and using selling techniques to close deals, whilst ensuring customer retention.
Being passionate about what you do the role will involve:
- Hitting the phone, calling new and dormant customers to create new enquiries to start growing your account base.
- Qualification of web enquiries in a timely manner to exceed customer expectations.
- Maximising sales opportunities to ensure you are smashing daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Confidently build relationships with key decision makers to ensure EU Automation is part of their preferred supply chain.
- Using your initiative, commercial experience and awesome selling techniques to gain the best result for EU Automation. This will include negotiating payment terms, supplier choices and competitive pricing strategies.
- Establish a portfolio of repeat customers that matches our service offering.
- Winning and growing your business with the goal of promotion to Account Manager.
Skills required to be awesome:
- Exceptional communication skills in all forms, written and verbal - Hungarian speaking is essential
- IT literate and some experience of using a CRM
- Sales experience - ideally in B2B
- Be able to multitask in a high pressured environment
- A positive attitude with a winning mentality
- Strive to work together to achieve our vision
- Treat people with respect and be able to adapt to change.
About EU Automation:
Our aim is to 'Make Manufacturing Possible' by delivering fast, quality, cost effective solutions worldwide. Machines break and downtime can cost companies millions in lost revenue. EU Automation has access to a global supply of automation parts at our fingertips, ensuring that manufacturers across the world can avoid unnecessary downtime. EU Automation now employs over 250+ people in the UK, Germany, USA and Singapore and is proud of being named as a Sunday Times Fast Track 100, Profit Track and HSBC International Track Company. Being part of EU Automation at this period of growth is extremely exciting and challenging as we strive as a team to be the best in our industry.
Being part of a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 Company has its perks; we are trusted to work from where we are most productive (our Hybrid Working Policy which can include from home), we finish early on a Friday, have a fantastic HR platform to help you navigate your way and feel connected to our global teams, an EAP, life cover, NEST pension contribution and we even celebrate important life events!