£65 - £80 per day
Temporary (Part time)
Are you considering a career in education? Trying to gain valuable experience in the classroom? All whilst looking for a better worklife balance? Recently graduated and looking for some professional work experience?
Then being a Cover Supervisor could be for you.
As a Cover Supervisor you will manage a secondary classroom, usually at key stage three or four (ages 1116), supporting students in their learning through prepared work. We currently have a high demand for Cover Supervisors in Secondary schools across Essex, Suffolk and London and offer comprehensive days training prior to you starting work including the following topics: Working as a Cover Supervisor, Behaviour Management and Child Safeguarding.
Your duties will include:
- Behaviour management
- Discussing the set work
- Delivering engaging lessons
- Providing guidance with the set work.
Athona Education provide:
- Free training
- Key teaching tools and techniques
- Opportunities for flexible fulltime, parttime or contract work
- Behaviour management and safeguarding training.
To be considered as a Cover Supervisor in this program you will need:
- A clear DBS (this can be applied for through Athona)
- To be qualified to degree level
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
If you would like more information or would like to be considered for the position and to attend our training day, please apply today.
Posted 112 days ago