Band 6 Community Mental Health Senior Staff Nurse (Older Adult)
£36k - 43.8k per year + £10,000 bonus, relocation, accomm
Our client is the major Health facility on the beautiful Island of Guernsey , in the Channel Islands; we are seeking a committed and experienced Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse to join their Community Older Adult Mental Health Team. The Older Adult Service has a four in-patient centres; as well as Day Services and a Community Team.
Please note; Guernsey has adopted the AfC banding system, but have applied their own salary scale. The current Guernsey Band 6 salary is up to £42,715 plus an annual bonus of £1,120 and higher penalty rates; 36% evening/Saturday and 72% Sunday/BH.
The island of Guernsey is in the Channel Islands and has a population of 65,000. It has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches , an especially mild and sunny climate , and an offbeat, historic harbour town in St. Peter's Port, the island's capital.
The States of Guernsey delivers a diverse range of healthcare services within the hospital, and supporting people in the wider community. They have recently launched their Island-wide Dementia Framework; striving to make the island Dementia Friendly so that their older population feel valued and are treated with the dignity and respect that they so rightly deserve. All of this is reliant on the excellent calibre of Nurses recruited to a very high standard.
- Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC Registration.
- Two years current Band 5 Community and/or Older Acute Mental Health, including Dementia-specific experience.
- Completion of Mentorship qualification.
The benefits of working in Guernsey include:
- A higher-than-UK salary.
- A £10,500 bonus scheme; £1,120 at completion of 1 & 3 years service and £4,120 at 2 & 4 years.
- A flat rate 20% income tax.
- No Council tax or VAT
- A relocation payment of £5,000*
- On-site Staff Accommodation or a generous allowance for private rental accommodation*
- A continental lifestyle, where the people are friendly, and crime is very low. *Full T&C in relocation directive
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit jarrodean.com
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.
Posted 23 days ago