Complex Care Worker
£9.00 - £13.55 per hour + Accrued Holiday Pay & Member Rewards
We offer a better way to work in homecare:
If you have a minimum of 6 months prior care experience within the last 2 years we would be interested in meeting with you to discuss the possibility of training you for the Complex Care role.
We can offer inhouse specialist training, provided by our qualified nurse (RN) and is performed in branch and support whilst you are in the field.
Gain knowledge and experience that will enhance and develop your care skills.
About Prestige Nursing + Care
Prestige Nursing + Care is a private homecare provider offering you a better way to work in care.
We are looking for Carers with experience in providing Complex Care to join our brilliant local team.
What we offer you
We are proud to offer you :
- Competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working
- Free uniform
- Weekly pay
- Working with a local team at a local branch
- A variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
Prestige Nursing + Care offers you a better way to work in care: local, flexible, valued.
Our goal is to make a positive difference every time we visit.
We support clients with many different and complex needs every day including:
- Personal care assisting with washing, personal hygiene, dressing and grooming
- Supporting social activities local support groups, visiting friends and neighbours
- Supporting people with Dementia, spinal cord and acquired brain injuries, MND, Parkinsons, M.S etc.
- Assignments vary from 4 hours to longer visits, days and nights.
Join our team today.
What were looking for from you:
- Were looking for at least 6 months paid experience in care within the UK within the last 2 years, some of which should be Complex Care although full training will be provided for those with appropriate skills and experience.
- A full driving licence is essential for some roles, but not all
- 2 professional references
Were also seeking people who are:
- Passionate about providing care
- Friendly and approachable
- Have a hands on and can do attitude
Wed love you to join our team.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant
Posted 19 days ago