Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders
Bromley Common, Greater London, England
£27k - 30k per year + Friendly and supportive team
Staff Nurse - Eating Disorders Unit
Patient Group: Adult Eating Disorders
Location: Hayes, Kent
Salary: £27000 - £30000- negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts : Options of Days only (7.30am - 8pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Newly qualified or experienced RMN or RNLD, to work within fantastic Mental Health Hospital situated in Hayes, Kent. The Hospital has recently received a requires improvement CQC rating following change of management and service focus at the end of last year but is hopeful to be made Good across all areas in their next inspection. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with an innovative and forward thinking multi-disciplinary team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training. They have an extremely high staff to patient ratio
Service Details: The Hospital is an independent 46-bed psychiatric hospital for Working Age Adults (mixed), located in SE London in the quiet village of Hayes, Kent providing care and treatment for patients with a wide range of Mental Health issues both as Inpatients, Day care and Outpatients.
The Hospitals private ward specialises in treating general psychiatric conditions, and supports patients on our 28-day Inpatient Addiction Treatment Programme (drug, alcohol and other addictions). There is also have a specialist, 20-bed NHS England-funded Eating Disorder Unit. as well as the 9-bedded specialist NHS-funded Asperger's ward.
They are part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their service users. The service has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Shifts : The Service can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Their shift pattern is 7.30am - 8pm (days) and 7.30pm - 8am (nights) and you will receive 2 hour break. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location : The Hospital is situated in a leafy setting, with excellent public transport links to central London, Croydon and the surrounding Borough of Bromley areas. Free car parking is available in the immediate vicinity of the hospital.
- Excellent salary
- Enhancements for Night (20%) and Bank Holiday (50%) shifts; for being a specialist Eating Disorder Nurse (+£1,000pa), and for taking on a local training qualification and role (+£1,000pa).
- Payment of your NMC fees in full
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday as an additional Holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service awards
- Eligibility for 'Refer-a-Friend' recruitment bonuses
- Opportunity to qualify as a Student Nurse Mentor, and be involved in Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker development
- Sign on bonus
- £500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation
- £500 to be repaid if individual does not complete probation
- £1,500 e-voucher code for The Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
- To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on######### or email a copy of your CV to #########
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Posted 18 days ago