Nursery Room Manager
£22000 - £24400 per annum
NURSERY ROOM LEADER
Job Location: Enfield
Job Ref: 3840
Salary Guide: c£24,400 dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 21 days annual leave, Bonus
Staff Perks: Generous Staff Childcare Discounts, staff treats
This very busy setting in Enfield are needing a very experienced room leader to join their management team in supporting the day to day running of a very busy room. Great salary offered, together with future career progression
Nursery Room Leader Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare/ Early Years Qualification
* Experience in the role of being a senior within a room
* At least two years experience working in the Early Years sector
* Working as part of a team and being supportive as a team player
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Room Manager Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 5 years.
* A good understanding of childrens development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parents evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Room Leader, Nursery Room Manager, please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Posted 7 days ago