East Peckham, Kent, England
£20k - 22k per year
Location: East Peckham
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 per annum.
Job type: Permanent
A career in Marketing can take many paths, one of which starts with our university graduate development program and moves through a variety of key positions in the overall value chain.
This program provides new employees an opportunity to experience different roles without being committed to a single path. Some find their niche in one area and choose to develop deep expertise, while others thrive on variety and broader development, building their careers across multiple functions.
This is a great opportunity for someone to kick start their career within marketing and grow in a fast-moving growth sector within the electrical compliance industry.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant:
- Managing all the social media platforms for the website
- Using your creativity to come up with interesting and engaging marketing collateral to use for events and presentations.
- Taking part in brand strategy for clients and brainstorming sessions.
- Creating and writing copy for clients.
- Managing email marketing campaigns from beginning to end.
- Analysing data coming from all digital campaigns and reporting to the team.
Requirements of the Marketing Assistant:
- Educated to degree level
- Forward Thinker to design and implement Marketing Strategies.
- Previous Marketing Experience or PR experience (1 year preferably) as you will be given responsibility across all areas of marketing.
- Passionate about writing as you will be responsible for all the content creation and social media.
- Analytical Minded - as this will help when analysing data coming from all digital campaigns. (email, social and SEO)
Skills / Leadership Criteria:
- You are legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom on a regular, full-time basis without restrictions
- You are on target or have already achieved a 2.2-degree classification or higher
- You are a talented analytical individual with strong numerical capabilities
- You have a real flair for problem-solving and teamwork
- Proficient knowledge and experience of MS application
- Previous work experience or summer placement within a business or financial role
- Interpersonal communication, both written and oral presentation skills
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Good financial / economic evaluation skills
- Most importantly, you have a passion and excitement
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Marketing Assistant, then please apply now!
Posted 14 days ago