Qualified Social Worker/Advance Practitioner Assessment
East London, London
£35.00 - £38.00 per hour + Depending on experience
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Qualified Social Worker/Advanced Practitioner to work within an Assessment and Intervention for a Local Authority based in East London.
- To effectively protect and promote the welfare of all children for whom the post holder is responsible.
- To undertake assessments of children in need in accordance with the National Assessment Framework , Working Together, London Child Protection Procedures and Children Acts 1989 and 2004.
- To lead the investigation of allegations of significant harm to children in consultation with the Practice Leader and other professionals.
- To arrange regular visits with children and ensure that the views, wishes, feelings and lived experience of children is captured and at the forefront of all assessments, interventions and plans.
- To establish professional relationships and behaviours that safeguards children and empower families to make positive changes.
- To be responsible for making realistic child centred plans within a review timeline, that will manage and reduce identified risks and meet the needs of children. Apply twin and triple track planning to minimise the drift or delay, and be alert to the effectiveness or otherwise of current plans.
- To share information with partner agencies in accordance with legal requirements and local protocols and ensure that partner agencies are fully involved in planning for and delivery of services to children in need and their families and are updated on any critical incidents.
- To ensure that reports for case conferences, panels and reviews are prepared to a high standard, in time for deadlines and evidence the involvement of children, parents and carers.
- Where appropriate prepare statements for Court and give evidence in care proceedings and private law cases.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that arent available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly
Posted 40 days ago