Head of Procurement - South East | Zoek UK
Head of Procurement, Warehousing & Supply Chain
South East, UK
Permanent (Full time)
Head of Procurement, Warehousing & Supply Chain - Pharma - South East - Competitive DOE
*Virtual interview process
Our client is an established and progressive business that provides contract packaging services to healthcare companies to over 50 countries worldwide. They are looking for an experienced and driven Head of Procurement, Warehousing and Supply Chain with experience leading teams to success and strategizing business growth. This role will report directly to the CEO and offers future board member responsibilities and a competitive salary.
Develop the storage and distribution function to support the company's manufacturing and warehousing operation
Oversee the control of stock levels in accordance with the budget requirements
Attend Management meetings, and present departmental KPI's for, warehousing, supply chain and procurements
Drive business growth by increasing the capacity and services offered within each site's storage facility.
Increase revenue generated year on year for warehousing
Manage and develop the Logistics Manager to ensure month end and warehouse reporting are completed correctly and to a high standard.
Provide support to the Business Development team and become the first point of contact for all storage, distribution and supply chain challenges.
Work with the quotations team to manage quotations sourcing and implementing the right products, remaining competitive with pricing, without reducing quality.
Review supplier contracts in order to ascertain best value, delivery schedules and quality of products and service
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager in the Pharmaceutical industry covering procurements and Warehousing for a minimum of three years
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software (such as SAP MM, AP Modules, SAP Plant Maintenance and Rootstock ERP)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, exceptional negotiation skills and good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Supply Chain Management, Finance, or similar relevant field is desired but not essential.
- Open to travel
What should you do next?
This Head of Procurement, Warehousing & Supply Chain role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead business growth in a reputable business. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
Posted 34 days ago