IT PMO Project Management Officer
£35000 - £50000 per annum
IT PMO Project management officer
Do you want to work for a team that makes a difference?
Do you want to work with a company whose worldclass prevention of cybercrime has secured the future of financial services institutions across the UK?
The client requires an IT PMO with 3+ years experience to work as part of the Capabilities team. You will be creating and managing the solutions that earn the clients place in an everchanging digital world.
We all have a role to play in defending our clients, and this is yours
- Building and managing tools for tracking project costs, including time spent & third party costs
- Works with the PPM team and the Finance department to gather the companys financial data needed for deployment financial reports
- Regularly prepares and distributes financial reports and dashboards to management
- Builds and manages tools for tracking deployment project statuses and equivalent reports
- Validates all team members are submitting data elements timely and accurately
- Supports the Senior PMO with reports on resource utilisation, RAG status & demand forums,
As an experienced IT PMO you should have:
- Must have extremely strong MS Excel and Sharepoint skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Aswell as Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion
- Knowledge of procedural controls and data validation techniques
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with an ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Financial tracking
- Project management expertise
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail & Ability to multitask and work in a challenging fastpaced environment
If this sounds like something you would be interested in Apply now!
Role: IT PMO Project Management Officer
Job type: permanent
Salary £50K Max
Contact: Cara Harkin
Posted 6 days ago