Sales Administrator - Kingston upon Hull | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kingston upon Hull, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are seeking a meticulous and adaptable Sales Administrator to help manage our customer order and monitor our bulk material purchase order and production orders. In this role, you will verify customer information, issue acknowledgements, relay order instructions.
To ensure success, you should have experience in a sales environment and excellent organisation and administrative skills. You will have a strong understanding of sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support.
Sales Administrator Responsibilities:
* Receiving and processing sales orders.
* Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
* Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
* Maintaining and updating sales and customer production schedules.
* Expediting orders through internal communication with relevant departments.
* Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
* Supporting the sales and logistics department with other administrative tasks, as required.
Sales Administrator Requirements:
* Previous experience in sales administration, or a similar role.
* Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Experience with Microsoft office packages is essential in addition experience of an MRP software is desirable.
Proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet software.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Manage control procedures, standard costing, control and analysis of inventory movement, financial statement analysis, and corporate communication.
Anticipate logistics problems relate to operational area and environmental and human factors.
Ensure control procedures are adhered to, assisting with costing as required. Drawing version control and job pack