Technical Services Administrator - Billingham | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Services Administrator
Billingham, Stockton-on-Tees, England
20000.0000 - 24000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Imperial Professionals are delighted to announce that we are working in partnership with a long-established food manufacturing company based in Teesside that are recruiting for a Technical Services Administrator on a permanent basis.
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time
To provide administrative support to Technical Services department. You are expected to conform to product, quality, legality procedures as detailed by your line manager.
- Generation of raw material Goods in Specifications.
- Technical support to Wynyard chilled and ambient distribution centre (GMP audits, glass and plastic audits, temperature monitoring)
- Approval of raw material specifications
- Raw material supplier auditing
- Assisting in the maintenance of supplier approval information
- Contacting suppliers regarding any queries relating to raw materials
- Completing customer specifications
- Signing off artwork
- Assisting in completing sample submission forms for customers when required
- Customer and supplier visits and any other duties commensurate with the post.
- Good standard of general education.
- High level of computer literacy required.
- Good technical knowledge of products range and specifications
- Knowledge of legislation
- Be capable of communicating at all levels in the organisation and externally with customers.
For more information on this opportunity please feel free to contact Adam at Imperial Professionals.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we may not be able to respond to every application, however, if you do not get a response within 7 days, please consider your application for this opportunity unsuccessful but we will keep your details on file for other opportunities.