Next Gen Talent Manager - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Next Gen Talent Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
At Visa, we value every individual for their unique background, experiences and view of the world which complements our fully inclusive talent philosophy where employees are supported to explore and develop in opportunities aligned to their personal career goals. Our student programmes are therefore an integral part of our talent plan at Visa. With a broad reach across all our programmes the empowerment to develop them further to meet the Visa’s strategic needs, this role will play a key part in hiring and developing high impact ‘early-in-career’ cohorts for our organisation.
As a Next Gen Talent Manager you’ll be a key member of a team of 5, with a specific focus on:
* Influencing internal stakeholders on best practice in recruiting and supporting early in career talent effectively
* Partnering with business leaders to understand their needs and align Next Gen hiring to their strategy
* Interviewing and Assessing across a range of programmes to lead in applying best practice and identifying top talent
* Supporting current Visa Apprentices with their growth and rotational programme
* Contributing to the delivery of programmatic activity for Apprentices, Interns and Graduates across Europe
* Develop and deliver marketing activities to improve our Employer Brand in the university space across the Europe region