Assistant Branch Manager - St Albans | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Branch Manager
St Albans, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We’re looking for a highly motivated Assistant Branch Manager - Estate Agency to assist in leading our fantastic residential sales team in St Albans, Hertfordshire. The main purpose of the role of Assistant Branch Manager - Estate Agencyis to maximise the overall income and profitability of your branch.
What’s in it for you?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Supportive and rewarding environment
- Compete for top achievers awards
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped commission
- Company car or car allowance
Key responsibilities of a Assistant**Branch Manager - Estate Agency**
Running a profitable and well organised office providing an effective, efficient and professional estate agency service to customers. Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed standards of performance and targets set. Optimising every opportunity to secure market appraisals, instructions, viewings, reservations, sales and mortgage introductions. Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Assistant Branch Manager - Estate Agency
- Preferably an experienced Manageror Senior Sales Negotiator/ Estate Agent looking to accelerate your career
- Demonstrable Sales Management experience
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Proven experience managing, leading and mentoring a team
- Outstanding customer care / customer serviceexperience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.