Sales Ledger Administrator - Old Woking | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Ledger Administrator
Old Woking, Surrey, England
£22000 - £25000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
* Our client is offering a salary £20k - £25K depending on experience
* Your working hours will be -17:00 Mon-Thurs, -16:00 Fri
* 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays. One extra day given for every full year of work completed up to 25 days.
* Company pension scheme
Our client based in Woking is seeking a Sales Ledger Administrator with Sage 50 experience to work within their accounts team.
The main objective of the Sales Ledger Administrator will be to manage customer invoices and be responsible for all queries, investigations, and resolution of customer issues to ensure payments are received on time.
* The role incorporates sales ledgers for customers and suppliers and some general accounts as well as assisting the accounts team when required.
* Dealing with invoices in an effective and timely manner.
* Investigating and working with colleagues within the business to resolve customer queries promptly.
* Providing customer statement of accounts prior to payment due date.
* Updating service work database.
* Filing of all completed invoices.
* Reporting directly to the Office Manager and working closely with the Accounts and Admin Team, applicants must possess a willing and flexible attitude and be able to work under pressure in a calm, confident and organised manner.
* Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and Knowledge Required
* Confident and methodical
* Strong numeracy and computer skills with the ability to carry out tasks with accuracy, speed, and attention to detail.
* Technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and SAGE 50
* Prior Sales and Purchase Ledger experience
* Ability to work without supervision when necessary
* Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
* Ability to handle confidential information
* Strong record keeping skills
* Pleasant telephone manner